- You must live locally in Oxford with a car (and valid driving license) so that you can travel between our 20+ properties around the city and occasionally to Swindon.
- You must be able to work flexible hours and be able to structure your own days and weeks based on the needs of the clients and team to complete your set tasks.
- You must be able to work autonomously and make decisions within set parameters (and using common sense) while keeping in regular communication with the team to ensure everyone is on the same page with the latest developments with clients and properties.
- You must be comfortable and familiar with computers and able to learn and quickly get up to speed with computer programs.
- You must have a home computer and high speed internet access - as a self-employed contractor you will be responsible for making sure you have the basic tools for the role (we will provide a mobile).
- You must be organized and ready to do what it takes to get the job done, from chasing engineers and the maintenance team to staying in constant communication with clients and fellow team members. Following a job from start to completion.
What Your Day Might Look Like:
You will have a set number of tasks and checklists to complete each month along with ad hoc tasks that occur based on the needs of the clients which generally follow specific processes and procedures that you will follow or direct and manage other team members to follow. You need to be flexible with your time as some weeks will be super busy and others will be relaxing - depending on what our clients need at the time. On average this role is expected to be approximately 10-15 hours per week.
This is not a 9-5 role - you won't have set hours. We are proud of our quick and caring responses to our client when they need us and our communication with other team members to ensure they have the information they need to perform their roles. Our clients are mainly young working professionals so a majority of their messages to us is in the evenings when they return from work. This means we need to make sure we are keeping an eye on emails and ready to respond when they are looking for us.
We have the systems available to keep everything organised and to help you manage all of the different projects AND we've got a great team here at JADE and we love to support each other and work together to make sure we have happy clients who are having the best experience possible.
Compensation is Negotiable
You don't need experience we recruit based on our Core Values and are looking for the right person with the right attitude. You will start as a self-employed contractor on a temporary contract for at least 3 months.